§ 1 OBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, accountability and stay in the area of Residence and are an integral part of the Agreement, the conclusion of which takes place by signing the registration card, as well as by making a reservation and payment of the advance or the entire amount of stay in the Residence. By making the above mentioned activities, Guest confirms that he has read and that he accepts the Regulations.
2. Regulations apply to all guests staying in the “Nad Wodospadem” Spa & Wellness Residence.
3. Regulations are available at the reception of the Residence, in each apartment, as well as at the Residence website: www.nadwodospadem.eu
§ 2 HOTEL NIGHT
1. The apartments are rented for hotel nights.
2. A hotel night starts at 14:00 and ends at 12:00 on the next day. Please kindly check-in until 6 pm.
3. If a Guests wishes to extend a hotel night, he should inform the reception desk as soon as possible. The Residence may refuse to accept Guest’s request to extend his stay due to lack of free beds (apartments) or in case of Guests who do not comply with the Regulations.
4. The Residence reserves the right to refuse Guest’s request to extend his stay in the event of failure to make full payment for the current stay.
§ 3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. The basis for check-in of a Guest shall be a presentation of a photo ID to the front desk employee and signing the registration book.
2. Guest of the Residence shall not transfer the apartment to a third party, even if the period had not expired, for which he had paid a fee per stay.
3. Persons not registered in the Residence can stay in the Guest’s room from 7:00 to 21:00. Only by appointment.
4. The Residence may refuse to accept a Guest who had grossly violated the Regulations during the previous visit, in particular by inflicting damage to property of the Residence or property of other Guests, or personal injury of Residence employee or other persons residing in the Residence.
5. In some cases, the Residence reserves the right to charge a fee in advance for the stay.
6. Booking is considered guaranteed if an advance payment will be made in the amount of 30% of the whole amount per stay within 4 days from the date of making the reservation. Lack of advance payment may result in cancellation of Guest’s reservation.
7. In case of cancellation of a guaranteed reservation, Residence shall return the amount of the advance payment – if the cancellation was reported at least 7 days before the Guest’s arrival.
8. In case the Guest fails to arrive to the Residence before 18.00 on the date scheduled, the advance payment shall not be refunded and the booking is being cancelled (unless the parties agree otherwise).
9. In case if the Guest cancels his stay during a hotel night, the Residence shall not refund payment for that hotel night.
10. If the guest cancels the reservation 3 days before the arrival, the accommodation will be charged for the whole stay.
§ 4 SERVICES
1. The residence provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In case of any reservations regarding the quality of service, the Guest is asked to immediately report them to the reception, which will allow the Residence employees improving the standard of services provided.
3. The Residence has an obligation to provide guests:
– conditions for full and unfettered leisure,
– security of residence, including confidentiality of any information about the Guest,
– professional and courteous service for all services provided in the Residence,
– cleaning the room and performance of all the necessary repairs to equipment in the absence of the Guest, or in his presence – only at his request.
4. Additionally, at Guest’s request, the Residence provides the following free services:
– providing information related to the stay and travel,
– storage of money and valuables in the hotel deposit during the Guest’s stay in the Residence, subject to § 6. 4 of the Regulations,
– Guest’s luggage storage,
– ordering taxi.
5. It is also possible to transport the Guest from and to the airport, railway station, bus station – by a fixed mileage rate.
6. Meals are served at following times:
– Breakfast 8.00 – 9.30
– Lunch 14.00 – 16.00
– Diner 18.00 – 19.00
7. Spa&Wellness zone is available between 8.00 – 12.00 and 15.00 – 21.00.
8. Evening Bar:
– Monday – Thursday and Sunday20:00- 22:00
– Friday, Saturday – 20:00 – 23:00
Children under 12 years old are not allowed after 20:00 in the billiard room and bar.
§ 5 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
1. Children under 12 years of age should stay in the area of the Residence under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians assume full responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the children actions.
2. A hotel Guest assumes full responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices at the Residence and its environment arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. The Residence reserves the right to charge a hotel Guest for damages arising from his fault (verified during the stay in the facility) by adding the cost of repairs to the bill.
3. In case of violation of the Regulations, the Residence may refuse to provide services to a person that violated them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Residence, to pay the amount due for current services, to pay for possible damages and to leave the Residence.
4. Each time, a Guest leaving the room, shall – for safety reasons – turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and close the door.
5. The Residence has a statutory lien on the things brought by the Guest to the Residence in case of delay of payment per stay or unregulated charges for the services provided.
§ 6 LIABILITY OF THE RESIDENCE
1. The Residence shall be liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by persons using its services in the field specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Guests should notify the reception of the occurrence of damage immediately after it has been discovered.
3. The Residence is responsible for the loss or damage of money, valuables and jewellery only if these objects were placed for safekeeping at the Residence deposit.
4. The Residence reserves the right to refuse to accept high-value items, large sums of money, objects that endanger the safety and bulky items that can not be placed in the deposit to the hotel deposit.
5. The Residence shall not be responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, objects left by him and live animals, regardless of whether the vehicles were parked in the Residence parking lot or outside the Residence’s grounds.
§ 7 RETURN OF THE OBJECTS LEFT
1. Personal items left in the room by the Guest upon leaving shall be sent back (at the request of the Guest) to the indicated address, at his expense.
2. If the Residence receives no Guest’s disposal as for the items left, the Residence shall store these items – at the expense of the owner – for a period of three months, and after this period – these items will become the property Residence. Foodstuffs will be stored for 24 hours.
§ 8 CURFEW
The Residence curfew is from 22:00 to 7:00.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
1. Guests have the right to complain in case of noticing deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
2. All complaints shall be adopted at the reception.
3. The complaint should be filed immediately after noticing the deficiencies in the standard of services provided.
§ 10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. The Residence and its immediate surroundings constitute a completely non-smoking area, except for the areas specifically designed for this purpose.
2. No dangerous goods – weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination materials – shall be stored in the apartments.
3. Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, item 926, as amended) by the “Nad Wodospadem” Spa & Wellness Residence, 58-570 Jelenia Góra, ul. Myśliwska 1 a, for purposes of the Guest’s stay in the Residence and his use of the other services provided by the Residence. The Guest has the right to access his personal data and to their correction.
4. It is prohibited to engage in the acquisition and direct selling activities at the Residence.
5. It is forbidden to make excessive noise, cause unpleasant odours, or other things that interfere with, damage or irritate other Guests of the Residence.
6. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the apartments and their equipment, except for a minor furniture and equipment rearrangement that do not affect their functionality and safety of use.
7. Each apartment is equipped with pay mini-bar (price list available in the apartment). The hotel service shall verify the contents of the mini bar, complete its condition and add the missing items to the Guest’s account.
8. In the SPA zone – treatments are payable which are settled on the basis of the order card, carried out by the SPA employees.
9. Rules for using of the SPA zone are defined in the Regulations available in the SPA zone.
10. Rules for using the sports equipment rental are set out in separate Regulations (available at the reception).